NewsVineWA

What’s On: Spooktacular Halloween events

Where to get your Halloween fix this October

pixabay

pixabay

Andjela Ergic, ECU Reporter

The Halloween season is upon us! This means pumpkin carving, costume buying and candy overload and who can say no to that? Or it could mean locking the front door, turning off the porch light, and trying to ignore your door bell ringing for the millionth time. Whatever your situation may be, ECU Daily has you covered with a guide on the most interesting ways to celebrate the Halloween weekend. So if you don’t want to spend your night handing out chocolates and you’re in the mood to dress up, party, or take your dog to a Halloween-themed gathering, keep reading.

Happy Halloween After Dark Adults Only Session 

If you’re up for a night full of ghost trains, live entertainment, bars, costume competitions and plenty of rides then head down to the the Claremont Showgrounds After Dark Halloween fair. Ticket prices range from $40 (early bird), $45 (online) and $50 door sale. Entry price includes: Three big ghost trains, dodgem cars, thrill rides, Dr Scary 3D horror maze, costume prizes, awesome tunes, galaxy mirror maze, free professional photos, beastie’s monster zoo and roving performers.

When: October 28

Where: Claremont Showgrounds 1 Graylands Rd Claremont, WA 6010

Time: 5pm to 11pm

For tickets and more info.

Halloween movie on the beach

If you’re not feeling the party scene and want to something more low-key, Hillarys Boat Harbour will be hosting a Halloween movie night suitable for all ages at the amphitheatre. There will be many food and drink options to choose from. The event suggests to bring chairs, cushions and blankets.

When: October 27

Where: 5/86 Southside Dr, Hillarys WA 6025 (Sorrento Quay boardwalk)

Time: 6:30pm to 9:30pm

Click here to vote for the movie which you think should be shown.

The Dark Past Of Belmont: A Rock ‘N’ Roll Halloween Trip Through Belmont’s History

If you’re into a mix of rock and horror, the experimental music arts collective Genrefonix will be holding a multimedia show showcasing Belmont’s creepy history at the Ruth Faulker Public library. Genrefonix will perform live with original horror music and soundscapes. The band is known for their sold out shows at the Revelation film festival and appearances at the Fremantle prison. This is a free event.

When: October 27

Where: 215 Wright St, Cloverdale WA 6105

Time: 5:30pm to 7:30pm

In-store tick or trick or treat @ Bunnings Malaga

If you’re stuck with babysitting or want an alternative way to trick or treat, Bunnings Malaga is offering adults and children the chance to trick or treat around the store. This is a free public event.

When: October 31

Where: Bunnings Malaga. Corner Malaga Drive and Marshall Road 6090 Malaga

Time: 4:00pm to 6:00pm

Bunnings will be also offering Halloween workshops throughout October click here for more information.

Dogs day out – Halloween theme

Don’t worry ECU Daily hasn’t forgotten about your beloved fur babies. The Dogs day out Halloween event will be a chance for you and your dog to dress up and participate in a wide range of fun activities such as: Dingo Bingo, Rally O Obstacle, Doggie photographer, Doggie Show bags, along with many prizes for the best dressed owner and dog duo. This is a free event.

When: October 21

Where: Bernard Park, Minson Ave, Northam WA 6401

Time: 9:00am to 12:00pm

Adventure World Fright Nights

Adventure World is exclusively allowing Halloween goers to experience riding the park in the dark. The Halloween fright nights will be held over the period of two nights. One night will be dedicated to children 13 and over, while the second night will be targeted to those over 18. Halloween goers can expect extreme aerial shows, gruesome special effects booth, silent cinema, 18+ graveyard bar, face painting, DJ on the decks and much more.

When: October 27 and 28

Where: Adventure World – 351 Progress Dr, Bibra Lake WA 6163

Time: 6:00pm to 11:00pm

For more information and tickets click here.

Halloween Festival 2017

Metric Events is bring their annual Halloween event for the first time to an outdoor venue. The festival will include three dance floor stages, a haunted tunnel, Halloween food trucks, pop-up bars, competitions and prizes. The event promises to bring a ‘rave from the grave’. Please note that this event is for adults 18 and over.

When: October 28

Where: Roe St, Perth WA 6000

Time: 6:00pm to 12:00pm

For tickets visit here.

Boo at the Zoo!

If you’re an animal lover then head down to the Perth Zoo for an exclusive Halloween night which will include: a trick or treat trail covering the zoo grounds, photo booth, a monster-mash disco and a candy land inspired sweets bar, along with many other activities.

This event is suited for children.

When: October 28

Where: Perth Zoo

Time: 4:00pm to 8:00pm